NEW YORK JEWS NEED AN ANGEL
Vote Curtis Sliwa For NYC Mayor in 2021
Curtis Sliwa, founder of the Guardian Angels, is a fervent supporter of the Jewish Community and this coming election, it's time to support him.
Top 10 reasons Jews Choose Curtis for NYC Mayor 2021:
10) Leader of the Guardian Angels, protecting people of all faiths, including Jews, for decades since the 1970's.
9) Respectful of the Noahide laws. And just as Noah preserved animal life, Curtis wants to establish No-Kill animal shelters thoughout NYC.
8) Supports school choice, including vouchers for those who choose private education.
7) Has worked directly with Shomrim Patrol to make safety a priority in Jewish neighborhoods.
6) Outspoken at rallies against Antisemetism and Antizionism in the Media.
5) Outspoken at rallies against Antisemites in the US Congress.
4) Outspoken at rallies supporting Israel in times of war.
3) Curtis has been personally thanked by the Rebbe Schneerson for help during the Crown Heights riots.
2) During recent waves of NYC Antisemetism, Curtis has continued to bring his Guardian Angels to Jewish neighborhoods to protect innocents, work with locals, and report aggressors to the authorities.
1) A proud gentile father of two Jewish sons whom he's chosen to raise as Jews.
Curtis greeted NYC Jews this year for the High Holidays
Curtis came out to enjoy a concert for Rosh Hashanah
At the 30th anniversary of the Crown Heights pogrom, Rabbi Shea Hecht, Chairman of the National Committee for the Furtherance of Jewish Education, thanks the Guardian Angels for protecting the Jewish Community during the riots.
Curtis Sliwa and the Guardian Angels at the 30th Anniversary of the Crown Heights Pogrom.
Curtis embraces NYC Jewish Communities
In the Flatbush Brooklyn area where a Jewish man was savagely beaten, Curtis announced that the Guardian Angels offered a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
"This is the victim Levi, who was viciously attacked on his way to the synagogue Friday morning. He saw me patrolling the streets and came running out to see me because he was so excited because he had grown up listening to me on 77 WABC. He then relayed the story for the first time of how he was viscously attacked & thanked the Guardian Angels for being there."
While Hamas waged a Terror War against Israel, Curtis was the ONLY candidate for NYC Mayor who showed up at the Israel Rally.
Curtis Sliwa: Thirty Years of Standing Up for the Jewish Community
"...and then he gave me another Rebbe dollar and thanked me for the work that the Guardian Angels had done to protect the Lubavitch in the midst of the riots..."
"I tell you if that same situation had taken place 15-20 blocks north...he wouldn't have needed a 44 Mangum! He would have had the Shomrim Patrol and that guy would have had a therapeutic back massage..."
"...the Seven laws of the Noahides...many of these laws were incorporated into what we do on a regular basis as Guardian Angels..."
"What brings us out here is this perverted, sick, sick-ola game called 'Knock Out,' which has resulted in a number of people getting attacked in Brooklyn, first Crown Heights, now here, right a block away from where we're standing on Ocean Pkwy..."
Curtis Sliwa Lights Menorah
Curtis Sliwa, a well known talk radio host and founder of the Guradian Angels, participated in the public Menorah lighting organized by the Chabad of Rego Park.
"Shomrim Patrol, I've had a long history of working with them...
...we've been side to side together in many different efforts."
Curtis addressed recently resurfaced comments he made on Yeshivas:
Guardian Angels Patrol Brooklyn Jewish Neighborhoods to Protect Jews, Provide ‘Visual Deterrence’
Curtis Spoke at the 2019 IlhanMustGo Rally:
"[Ilhan Omar] uses verbal tricknology. She takes one step forward, she says, 'Oops, I didn't really mean that!,' two steps backwards, and then sticks it right in your face. She's an educated woman, she understands exactly what she's saying. She understands the history of Antisemetism..."
"Whenever people wanted to blame their troubles on anyone, personal or public, it was always the Jews. So it's almost like we have a moral obligation to make up, for historical Antisemtism!"
Curtis rolled out his Angels to Protect Jews:
"You wanna watch a Jew be beaten down into speedbumps and not do anything, that is ridiculous...
...Antisemetism has reared its ugly head and we haven't done anything in America, and now all of a sudden we're trying to catch up..."
"'Jew or gentile--we're all in this together,' says Curtis Sliwa, founder and CEO of Guardian Angels. 'An attack on a Jew is an attack on everyone in the city.'"
"If they're gonna attack Jews, their gonna pay a price!"